SMTP Message Rejected information
A message you have tried to send to one of our customers has failed one or more of our inbound policies and has been rejected.
This email has not been delivered – our customer has not been notified.
This may be due to one of the following:
- A known phishing link was detected in the content or attachment of the email.
- An attachment contained a virus or malware signature.
- Your email provider has previsouly been rejected due to sending malicious email.
- Your email provider is on a known public block list.
- Our customer has requested we block your email address.
Whilst this list is not exhaustive, we operate our inbound email service to strict guidelines and so your email may have been blocked for many reasons. We do this to protect our customers from cyber crime.
If you feel we have blocked your email incorrectly, all is not lost.
You can check your domain using our free check tool found on our homepage (see button below) or you can submit a request for us to review your email address and remove it from being rejected.
Please complete the following information so we can review your email address.